Monday, July 6, 2020

"Love Protocol" from Vaxis – Act I: The Unheavenly Creatures

Well I've been neglecting this project for too long. It's been a crazy 2020 so far and 2019 was pretty wild for me also, but I have some more time now and will dedicate it to some Coheed covers. I also have some new ideas for what to do with this page so I might be changing things a little...

Anyway, Love Protocol is the 8th track of the 'Vaxis – Act I: The Unheavenly Creatures' album. I love how catchy this tune is, it always gets stuck in my head :)

Zach has a very cool distorted sound for this one, and he does a lot of little variations to the bass line and fills. Check out the video below, it's my first attempt at putting the tab in the video directly, but you can also find the PDF of the tab right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment